PANCAKE Day falls on Shrove Tuesday and while it’s a religious day for many, it’s chiefly celebrated by feasting on pancakes, whether you’re more lemon and sugar or a Nutella and cream kind of person.
Perhaps one of the best parts of Pancake Day is the many jokes and puns that come with it (expect lots of “tossers” and “flipped” innuendos). Here’s our favourite Pancake Day gags of all to impress your colleagues or family with…
What are the best Pancake Day puns?
- I can’t believe it’s pancake Tuesday again. Honestly, it just crêped up on me.
- If anyone else makes a bad joke about ‘tossing’ on Pancake Day, I will batter them.
- My dad always makes the pancakes too thin… I shouldn’t have to put up with this crêpe.
- You’d batter believe it’s Pancake Day today
- These pancakes are flipping delicious!
What are the best Pancake Day memes and tweets of the year?
What are the funniest Pancake Day jokes?
- Did you hear about the angry pancake? He just flipped.
- What did the young pancake say to the old burnt pancake? I don’t like your flip side.
- How do you make a pancake smile? Butter him up.
- What’s the best pancake topping? More pancakes.
- When the little boy was making pancakes why did the batter run away? Because it said crack 2 eggs then beat it!
MOST READ IN FOOD
More on Pancake Day?
What is the meaning behind Shrove Tuesday? Here’s nine facts about Pancake Day 2018
When is Pancake Day 2018, how is Shrove Tuesday’s date decided what is the best pancake recipe?
This is the best way to make pancakes for Shrove Tuesday 2018, according to a top chef
Pancake Day puns, memes, jokes and quotes